One of the most important elements in the execution of a project is the establishment of special self-organized groups called CoP (Communities of Practice). CoP evaluates, identifies potential weaknesses, improves,comment on and assist the project team in documenting all phases of the project.
Based on CoP’s contribution, the project team can validate it its methodology so as to achieve the best possible result but also complete the objectives of the project. CoPs contribute greatly because of it their members’ interest in exchanging views and experiences.
The interest groups that compose the CoP for the ARTEMIS project are the following:
- Category 1: Academic bodies
- Category 2: Scientific Communities
- Category 3: Companies related to Geoinformatics
- Category 4: Companies related to trade and production
- Category 5: Public Services
- Category 6: Public